Hiring great people who perform well and love their jobs is critical to the success of any organization. It’s also one of the most challenging things you’ll do as an owner or manager in your organization. In a talent-scarce market, quality is more important than quantity.
A smart hiring process that incorporates valid and reliable assessment tests can provide you with the critical information you need to be more successful in recruiting, hiring, developing and retaining the right people for your business. We can help you solve turnover and retention problems – once and for all.
Download our brochure “How To Hire Right – Every Time©”
a 9-step process for finding and keeping people who are good
at their jobs and love what they do.
This proven process and our assessment products will help you hire candidates from outside, or make smarter decisions when placing or promoting current employees into new positions inside of your organization.
Think back for a moment. Have you ever hired someone:
- who wasn’t the person you really wanted, even after a series of interviews and reference-checks?
- who became dissatisfied with the position after a short time?
- who was highly recommended but fell short of expectations?
- who was not good at the job they were hired to perform?
- who was so good at their job that you promoted them – into a job where they were not able to perform well?
- who had character flaws or issues at home that kept them from performing well at work?
- who just didn’t fit into the corporate or team culture?
- who looked professional, was “impressive”, seemed like a “nice person” – but was simply the wrong person for the job?
- who “turned into a different person” or displayed negative attitudes and behavior once they were hired?
- who was a good at their job but just couldn’t communicate and work well with the rest of the team?
Sound familiar? If you’ve made one or more of these classic hiring mistakes, you’re not alone. On Purpose can help you put the right person in the right job for the reasons – the first time – with the best assessment resources available. When a person is carefully selected and well-suited to their job, they’ll perform better, stay longer and require less “motivation” from you.